Pilot Cove Amphitheater is a magical place to experience live music, and this first installment in our 2021 Second Saturdays concert series is no exception! We’ve teamed up with our friends at EchoMix Entertainment to curate a talented lineup of bands to rock the Pilot Cove Amphitheater! These events are sure to be a fun experience for your family and friends alike.
Join us October 9 at 6pm at the amphitheater, the best place in Brevard for live music! See below for info on tickets, the music, the scene, location, food and drinks, overnight stays, pre-show fun, COVID guidelines, and more!
Tickets can be purchased here. Tickets will be checked at the entrance to Pilot Cove. When your ticket is checked you will be given a wristband.
Curtis Eller’s American Circus kicks the night off, followed by NC Songsmith, and Chill Tonic frontman, Teso McDonald with a solo NC Songsmiths set. Screaming J’s finish off the night in the way that only they can!
Each act will bring its own brand of raw power to the beautiful 300 seat Amphitheater tucked into Pisgah Forest. This evening will also include local beer vendors, food, craft tables, and incredible scenery.
FOOD & DRINKS
Beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks will be sold by Ecusta Brewing Company. NO OUTSIDE DRINKS, ALCOHOL, OR COOLERS PERMITTED.
NO CAMPING IS PERMITTED AT PILOT COVE! Cabins for rent at Pilot Cove are sold out for the weekend, but accommodations can be found nearby at Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Davidson River Camprgound, or in Pisgah National Forest.
Pilot Cove directly borders Pisgah National Forest, so concert-goers are encouraged to explore the beauty of the forest! Click here for an activities guide for the nearby Davidson River area.
Ecusta Brewing Company is close and a great spot for pre-show beers. Our neighbors at The HUB and Pisgah Tavern also have a full selection of beers to enjoy, their bar closes at 6pm.
Doors for the show open at 6:00 pm.
Camping chairs, folding chairs, and seat cushions are permitted.
- The following forms of proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or negative test will be accepted upon entry:
- Physical copy of your vaccination card
- A clear and legible image of your vaccination card on your phone or a photocopy
- Printed or digital copy of your negative Covid-19 test result administered 48 hours prior to the event. This must be administered under the supervision of healthcare provider. At-home tests will not be accepted.
- Your final Covid-19 vaccine dose must have been administered at a minimum of 14 days prior.
- Vaccination cards and test results must be presented with a valid government-issued photo ID.